Our Rebranding Journey
Since returning to in-person instruction, we decided, as a community, that it was time to rebrand and uplift our school! With the assistance of student council, our School Leadership Team, our Family Focus group, our Grade Level Leaders, and Blazer TV team, we collectively worked together to make it happen.
One of our school-wide contents was to have our students design a school logo and slogan based on what they thought our community represented. After having a vote from our families, staff, and students, we had a Top 5. Rather than selecting just one logo, we brought together all of their ideas into one, which has extended to our current letterhead! Other additional rebrands will include:
- New main entrance signs
- A floor decal of our logo and slogan in front of school safety
- New themed hallways for College and Career Readiness
- New themed stairwells
- New sensory hallway
- New website with full accessibility
- With support from the Department of Transportation, we will have angled parking on 230th Place to assist with more space for drop-offs and pick-ups, as well as more Stop signs to create additional safety measures for our students and families.
- School Construction Authority (SCA) has also determined that they will bring updates to our building that will make us fully accessible to all.
We also will have new uniforms effective in September. We understand the frustration of trying to keep those white shirts clean! Therefore, we have partnered with our new school uniform store that has our new logo and slogan. They also can deliver via UPS to homes immediately or once a month to the school. For every order, partial proceeds will be donated back to the school as our annual fundraiser. Our new uniforms consist of the following:
- Any item from the school store
- Plain yellow, red, or black top (No tank or sleeveless tops)
- Navy blue, black, or khaki pants, skorts, capris, or sweatpants for gym days (No shorts, jeans, or skirts above the knee)
We are aiming to celebrate our rebrand with a party that our current students and families will be invited to. Come back to this page soon to see the rebranding in actions with before-and-after photos!